Install and Run Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 on Android. Windows is the most used Operating System in the world. Running on around 60% of the total number of PCs in the world, Microsoft’s Windows has really made it large for themselves. The thing with the Windows is it is not the costliest and has all the great features. But, then the experience of using a Windows OS, on PC, is way too better and different from using it on a Windows Phone. The reason for this difference is the GUI.
The Windows UI on a PC is obviously way too better, and on Phone, it is too limited. But, how about using the same OS on Phone, as the one you are using on your PC? Seems to be a great idea to me, and to be true, you can do it.
What do you need for Installing Windows OS on Android?
Android is passing on the most effective working framework that you can have a telephone. The customization of android gadgets is one of the real offerings focuses alone. Presently, you can get and introduce Windows 10,8,7, XP, 95 on any Android gadget with no root required. The general procedure is exceptionally basic and it just requires downloading a couple of things. Make sure to take the guidelines down underneath and you will have the capacity to Install and Run Windows 10 8 7 XP 95 on Any Android No Root.
How to Install Windows on Android Phone?
There is a way out for everything that seems tricky. There are people who might find it difficult to be using older Windows Operating Systems on their PC. For such people, let me tell that an ISO File is the key to a successful installation of Older Windows Operating Systems on a new pc. For example, if you are to install Windows XP in Virtual Box, you need to download the iso first (click here to download).
And if you are to Install the Windows OS on your Android, then below here are the files.
Windows OS Files for Android:-
How to Install and Run Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 on Any Android Phone?
Now, you have downloaded the Files which you are going to need in order to Install Windows OS on your Android Phone. The next thing you need to do is Install the OS and Run it on your Phone. So, read and implement the following steps.
- Go to Settings
- Open Security
- Go to Unknown Sources
- Make sure Unknown Sources is checked
- Download the Limbo PC Emulator Android App here
- Download the File Manager here
- Open up the File Manager
- Go to Internal Storage and then Downloads
- Choose the Windows Operating System you just downloaded
- Tap and hold on it and then choose the three dots in the top right
- Select copy and copy it to internal storage and then look for limbo
- This is the path you should choose: Root and then SD card and the limbo
- Paste it in the limbo folder
- Open the Limbo app
- Tap on Load Machine–> None–> Tap it–> New–> Name the Machine anything
- Architecture–>X86 and Machine Type–> PC
CPU Model–> qemu32 and CPU Cores–> 1
RAM Memory–> Make this at least 500 MB. If you have a faster phone you can make it more than 500 MB
- Check Hard Disk A and then tap on none and hit open and Select the Windows Operating system in the Limbo folder
- Go to Misc and make sure VGA display says STD
- For User Interface do the following:
Make the User Interface selection SDL
- Check Fullscreen
- Under Advanced:
- Check High Priority
- You can now press PLAY
The above method works the best for all the Operating Systems, but not for Windows 8. To Install and Run it on Windows 8, read the steps below.
- Go to Load Machine
- Under Hard Disk A, select the downloaded Windows 8 File
- Go to Removable Storage, and select CD Rom > Windows 8
- Now, go to Boot Settings and then Choose Boot Device and CD ROM
And, that is all you needed to do. This is all about How to Install and Run Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 on Any Android Phone. I hope you found this article useful, and if you did, then share it with your friends as well. It is a cool way to Install and Run Windows OS on Android Phone.